Fantasy Question?

bondagecatsuit

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have a fantasy that deals transportation and have no partner but I don't have one so i guess i'll just say what it is.
Basically I would be wearing a pvc catsuit black, with thigh high boots and and probably duct tape that or just some rope. I don't have a ball gag as of yet. I'll be put in bondage basically a hogtie and laid into a trunk of a car or just the back seat if its daylight out, if its night time would prefer passenger seat so on coming and passing vehicles could have that glance of me bound with a male driver. Awhile into the drive we stop at various rest stops so that i have to give him blowjobs to put me back into the vehicle so no stranger sees me! Its mainly just a straight forward fantasy i manage alot of people have done but for me its not that easy since i know no one here in UP and that I would have to buy my catsuit and boots again:(...
Just wondering if anyones had a fantasy like mine to where they can experience it due to restrictions(money, partner, time to leave the house, where to go).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account