Drugged rape fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekobuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I often fantasise about being raped and would like to try playing it out in some sort of way. Although I have fantasised about being drugged I think if I were to actually play out my fantasy that part would have to be skipped. Its the element of suprise and the excitement of feeling potentially unsafe. Another close fantasy of mine is to be bound and gagged whilst asleep and then be fucked until I wake up. I guess it would have to be a very deep sleep though!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My other half's friend of a friend's (wow that was a mouthful) girlfriend was into rape fantasy. He drove her out to the country side, chucked her out of his car, went home and had a cup of tea whilst he left her to wonder about in the dark for a couple of hours went back out to find her, dragged her back into the car, tied, blindfolded and gagged her, drove her back home and raped her. Jobs a good'un lol!

I quite fancy it myself to be honest. I mean knowing it was my partner doing it. Obvs not some stranger in real life not knowing if their going to murder you or give you AIDS...needless to say thats not what you want!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.