Drugged rape fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadamLash

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Help me out here guys Im fighting for your right to be who you are with closed minded women!!
They dont seem to understand that people might just have a fantasy to being unconcious while being raped.
I said that they might not know what had happened during however it might be the after mass they like. Jerking off to thinking about it. The thought of being humiliated etc etc.

Please let me know Im not crazy in thinking that of course there are people out there that would like this, even if its not for you have you heard of it?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

This is a weird one for me :confused:

For years I have fantasised about being drugged and sexually abused, even though I have suffered the latter for real. For that reason alone I could not make that fantasy a reality, because I am not emotionally strong enough to cope, even if I could find a man who was willing to do that.

And I wonder sometimes if, having been there for real, it is somehow wrong for me to still have this fantasy, but I can't help how I feel :(

I hope this helps in some way Madam Lash...

Fileboom Premium Account

MadamLash

Doesnt help a bit :p
However I can relate to you still feeling that way. I was molested by a (now dead) Uncle when I was younger and hated it/him. I still now have vivid thoughts of being raped or molested...Just not by a family member :mad:
Maybe thats where the thoughts grew from. I know though I used to at the age of about 15, pretend there was a strange man in bed with me. lol Sounds childish now but it was very exciting back then.

Any other replies greatly accepted. I cant believe how ignorant some people are though and I was waiting for their permission to send them over to this forum just to prove there ARE real people who like erotic and crazy stuff!

Fileboom Premium Account

xxxMistressxxx

I myself have rape fantasies all the time. I worked in the sex industry for years, predominantly in a dominant role. I know exactly what a lot of people jerk off thinking about.

Of course there is people that might get off thinking about the scenario you are discussing, then again, there is people that get off thinking about a whole load of things. It doesn't mean that he was though, it doesn't mean that he wasn't. You just missed the point, thats all.

I totally get that some people may fantasise about being drugged and raped. Fantasising about it, and it happening are very different.

For the record, they are not close minded women ;) some are probably way more liberal than you. Also, you are not fighting for the right for anyone to be who they are, you are just pointing out your particular view on an issue.

I am with you Obedient Little Puppy. Now if only I could find a partner that suited me to bring my fantasy to life.:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

Sparrow69

@ Obedient Little Puppy yeah, that's my problem with it mostly - drugging - because in order to fulfill this fantasy you'd have to drug the person without discussing it with them, wouldn't you? that's pushing it too far for me. but on the other hand, if two ppl discuss the scenario and both agree to the terms, it's none of my buisness what they do, right?

My thought would be, discussing the fantasy with your partner way in advance, and then, if they were willing to help you fulfill it, then set the plan in motion and wait... like months.... so they forget to actually carry out the plan.

BUT

The trick here as far as I'm concerned, like i said, would be consentuality.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.