the Big Fantasy poll

no.1 fantasy among us

• Total voters

max-egypt

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

to be fair i will try to explain what each one includes :

1- medical stuff by all means - nurse cosplay - cfnm - doctors and patients - electro BDSM - water filling and of course all these is done in a medical and experimental way

2 - tied in the place forever where feeding and pooping is done through hoses and tubes and the sub cannot move for a very long period

3 - a classic cosplay one but it had to be as alone choice

4 - attacked - kidnapped - forced to fuck or get fucked

5 - turned into a furniture ( chair , toilet , carpet , glass holder ) or animal ( cow for milking , dog , pig )

6 - only very bad guys in jail so when going their you better to avoid attention or worse things could happen besides the police arent the good guys too they will not let a chance of private inspection goes away or they may try to get out a piece of information of you in their own way

7 - transsexual or crossdressers sex

8 - from dildos & butt plugs to fucking bikes and beds

9 - public sex in crowded areas with strangers

10 - dozens of men / women taking care of one helpless creature

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VladHarkonnen

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

gunna have to go with none of the above too and nothing here appeals to me...at all. What I really want is to be married to a dominant woman that won't allow me to leave her sight without a cock cage on, that uses her control over my sex to control me and make me serve her through a system of teasing, denial, and rewards. I want a Queen that wants to be served, adored, and worshiped but also wants love and affection and things in common with me.

On the other hand, I also think pixies are cool.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: