f slave's personals ad

SaFireRose

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Seeking the unconventional amongst the unconventional.

I'm not a girlfriend.
I'm not a lover.
I'm not a wife.
I'm not a mother.
If you start out with those as preconceived notions for a foundation, move along.

I'm not a submissive.
I'm not a player.
If you seek this here I warned you, move along.

I am an unowned slave.

You are an artist.
You are the rarest of rare.
Your definitions become my lines of direction.
Define me.
Your eyes, lips and fingers scribble and draw, reckless, careless and fully aware.
Flay me.

I promise not to waste your time.
I promise not to ask for time.
I do promise to appreciate your time!

Ideally, I am best put to use in a country/small city setting, even a farm(ing) environment falls into that category.

I can guarantee I'm not f**king around.
I can guarantee I'm for real.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

RayMann7777

I agree with the sentiment expressed by Mistress Paris. Your writing is thoughful and thought provoking. You are intelligent and will require a Master who likewise is as intelligent, challenging, open, and self-aware... To share space with such a sweet one would be both an honor and a joy, living each moment as a adventure in the exploration of the possible.. Such a delight... I invite you to write me.. Ray

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Death is partially correct in this statement. As someone whom embraces a Master stance in a Master/slave relationship, there is a very broad difference between slave and submissive. A slave if for life, with no limitations including things that would lead to ones own death, whereas a sub has an agreement of what is and is not allowed.

SaFire Rose, I would like to discuss this with you in further detail, as i do have an opening. Please PM me if you are still searching to be completed.

Fileboom Premium Account