Young male *19/Co* Looking for loyal female slaves :)

CryingCrows

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Who am I? I am the person you'll most want to be with, and not be without. I am kind, gentle and caring, but at the same time, possessive, and controlling.

I'm 19, soon to be 20. I have wavy dirty blond hair, blue eyes that for some reason have a habit of changing hues. ((Pics on request.)) I'm really fit, slim and broad shouldered. Well endowed as well

I'm looking for good looking girls to have my kids. Plain and simple, I'll be looking after you, you'll be fed, clothed and of course you'll have a roof over your head. So pretty much you'll never have to work again, you'll get to relax and have fun, along with having tons of sex Good deal right?

I know most woman have the instinct to breed, and have children. I'm obeying my own and giving into it :p Of course, I am looking for romance, it's just something that comes along with the territory, I'm romantic at heart anyways and I can't get rid of that part of me.

Granted those of you who are interested need to be able to qualify. That means you need to be charming, good natured, obedient and loyal beyond all means. Hell, charm me, convince me you're the right choice and you're good to go.

I'm not too worried about your age as long as you're legal :) Meaning you're 18 at least. I don't mind older women at all, it just means you're in your sexual prime and hopefully have a good head on your shoulders.

I live in the beautiful state of Colorado, right up to the Rockie Mountains. So anyways, hit me up with an email or IM, my addy is [email protected]

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account