Male Sub seeking Online Mistress tonight

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings,

I have been experimenting with being a submissive online for a while now. I have dabbled in many things. However, I think it is time for me to find a Mistress that I can stay with for a while. I am at the moment only want this relationship online. I have a dildo and some anal beads to use on myself and I quite enjoy those, however, I cannot afford new toys, being a college student. That said financial domination is totally out. I hope to find a Mistress that will respect my limits and be more than just someone telling me how to jerk off.

I will webcam for you. I may not show face or ware a mask at first, however, once we connect I will show my face as I serve you. Showing your face will help move this along, I promise.

I am very much interested in orgasm tease and denial. I do enjoy anal. Some cbt. I am not into pain and would prefer to stay away from it. Anything involving piss, poo, blood, etc is NOT what I'm looking for.

I am not into forced bi..However, I might be into camming for you and another, preferably random and online, man.

There are many things that we will have to discuss upon commiting to this type of relationship and I look forward to doing so.

Hopefully I can find a Mistress that suites me.

If you are interested please feel free to PM here or email me at [email protected]

Please include your name, likes, dislikes, and what you hope to achieve from our relationship.

Thank you,

C

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account