F/19 looking for online master/mistress

Lashes

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi ^^

My name's Tasha, I'm 18, and I'm looking for a master or mistress for online domination only.

I'm about 5'4", 115lb, 34B/C depending on the bra. Fairly slim. Palish brown skin, dark, thick, wavy hair and near-black eyes. I'm (just) still in school.

I like bondage, lots of rules and strict control, mild pain (especially tit torture), humiliation and degradation, teasing, body writing, dressing up (to name a few). I mainly just like submitting, so I'm open to most things at least once. Control and humiliation are two big likes though, so if you're not into them, we probably won't work well together.

I'm curious about trying Daddy/lg, pee (not drinking), semi-public, hypnotism, objectification, worship.

I dislike (good for punishments) corner time, losing privileges, chores, spankings and so on.

I won't do scat, blood, public, friends/family, a lot of messy, extreme pain, illegal, social suicide etc.

I have a camera, and a webcam, but I will only use them on my terms until I really trust you (you can request though, and I'll be happy to verify who I am as long as you do.)

I mainly use email and skype, but I'll make an account on something else eventually if needed.

If you're interested, please send me a PM with a bit of information (who you are, what you like, how well we match up, etc.), and not just 'contact me' or your username on something else. Seriously.

I think that's it, but if you want to know anything else, just ask.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: