Sub Male in Oregon looking for Domme

slaafe

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey there,

Add me to the long list of men looking for a dominant woman.

I'm a sub male whose submission generally lives in his fantasies. Will I do everything unconditionally like all those other ads promise? Probably not, but I'd love to find out how far I can be pushed. You'd be getting someone whose heart jumps with excitement every time that he gets an email from you. Someone who appreciates and respects the fact that you're willing to explore your dominant side with me, and hopefully you respect the fact that I'm willing to put my trust in you. You're also getting someone who can hopefully bring a smile to your face with fun commentary on my assignments, should you decide to play "online only".

I'm looking for either online or discreetly in person. Creativity and fun is my main focus here. I'm not looking for a deep emotional event. Although having never had a real mistress, I'll probably fall deeper into my submission than I've ever dreamed of.

Email me at [email protected] if this sounds at all interesting to you..

If nothing else, I'd love a woman to talk to who understands what it's like to have these fantasies but never get them fulfilled.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: