Explaining marks?

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ahh, I love to bite (when allowed) feels great! I have a combination of marks some of which are self-inflicted (as stress relief). My wrists are slightly bruised from being restrained to tight (actually just right :)) two nights ago. I am more worried about the nurse noticing the self inflicted marks though most are fading.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

george_brooks59

It's called a "hicky" here and a "tramp stamp" in the states usually means a tattoo on the lower back.

No idea about in the US, but they call it that up in North Wales; down here I heard it was called a 'grotty' and someone I know recently called it a 'tramp stamp' :confused:

I'm not really keen on the idea of a 'property of' tattoo, but a lovebite, childish as it may be, is a nice little temporary mark. I've been told I can expect a caning at some point in the future, which I heard can leave its mark on the skin for days or even weeks afterwards, so I wouldn't want any where they could be seen, especially if I have to visit my parents or something like that; if I needed to keep a part of my body hidden, my mother would get suspicious, and if faced with marks like that would more than likely call the police :(

Fileboom Premium Account

.............. a "tramp stamp" in the states usually means a tattoo on the lower back.

Called 'arse antlers' here.
250px-Bauchfrei.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Called 'arse antlers' here.
250px-Bauchfrei.jpg

I think I like that name much better. lol

As for explaining marks, my sub used to hide those that she could, though there were times when she would wear them proudly. Some would ask, and she would just ask "Wouldn't you like to know?" Or something like that. One of her friends didn't need an explanation though, which led to an interesting conversation.

Though I've never really had to explain marks myself, I know that it's best to be honest, rather than lie. People see through lies a lot. Just think about all those times people lie straight up to your face and you know that they're being dishonest. If anything, just stretch the truth. Leave out some information and let them assume what you want them to.

Or you could just play it simple and said "Things got kinky." Something my sub would say quite often to those unaware of our lifestyle. lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

I think I like that name much better. lol

As for explaining marks, my sub used to hide those that she could, though there were times when she would wear them proudly. Some would ask, and she would just ask "Wouldn't you like to know?" Or something like that. One of her friends didn't need an explanation though, which led to an interesting conversation.

Though I've never really had to explain marks myself, I know that it's best to be honest, rather than lie. People see through lies a lot. Just think about all those times people lie straight up to your face and you know that they're being dishonest. If anything, just stretch the truth. Leave out some information and let them assume what you want them to.

Or you could just play it simple and said "Things got kinky." Something my sub would say quite often to those unaware of our lifestyle. lol

I like both of those thoughts wel;l enough to use them now that I am being subjected to rope whipping. I like that game. It usually ends up with me being hog-tied though. Also a lot of fun.

Fileboom Premium Account

pepeluism

I've gone to the doctor plenty of times TO show the marks. To get them checked out, that is. I used to have a female doctor. She claimed she had previous patients who were into "that" and would come with whip marks and bruises, mostly on the ass. She decided to send me to a male doctor the time I showed up with cigarrete burns on my dick and testicles. She figured she should keep it safe and make sure I wasn't getting off on showing her. Which I actually wasn't.

Since then I've changed a few doctors and have gone to see them after punishment sessions. Always, they have kept their cool and after they realize you are sane and consented to it, just treat the wounds.

Fileboom Premium Account