Is it just me...

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think that one thing this site has going for it is friendly people, for the most part. A lot of other BDSM boards I've been on are just plain out rude, especially to beginners.

It does seem like the same things get asked here a lot. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to say something that's already been said, so by the time I get to a thread it's already been answered like 10 times, and they're all basically the same responses. =P

I came here looking for friends, mainly. Very rarely do I ever PM anyone, and no one seems interested in talking outside of the thread anyhow, or at least not to me. Maybe I'm not that interesting? hah.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

I'm a teaching in mundane life (as well, I suppose, as a dom), so I have a lot of patience for giving answers to questions that have been asked before. When someone asks a question, it's usually because they genuinely don't know or understand something, so it doesn't matter if I've been asked and answered that question already--the asker still doesn't understand and it's my job to explain.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

I have very little patience for pretty much anyone and anything. It's a character flaw in my opinion. The only person I have patience for is my son, and I seem to have unlimited patience for him. I command you on your ability to teach and be kind about it. It takes a special person, it truly does.

MJ- I should probably join into the conversations more. That would probably solve a bit of my dilemma. hah.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate you can always join the chat :)

and if dorrei accepts my request of forum moderation I'll try to clean smplace from spammers trolls and alike...while olp and sparrow are inactive strange folk started coming here...

I'm still here when I can be, but unfortunately I can't be on as often as I used to be any more due to completely shitty internet service :(

I see you have been made mod now, congrats :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Frostig

Im a little surprised about lack of activity, even on the off topic section. I'd think what stays busy the most is questions and stories or post ideas that people come up with. I'm 23 and learned a lot from just reading around. Perhaps have a section dedicated to toys and furniture findings, ideas, or creation? I think people are a little shy here far as discussing things that aren't normal. Might interest others as well :3

Fileboom Premium Account