Is it just me...

rick1283

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Or is this site used mostly for videos that you could probably find anywhere else?

When I came here, I was expecting a very active community of people with desires like mine. But instead I found a site where the only thing done seems to be the posting of videos at bot-like speed.

I thought I would have some luck within the aforementioned community that I have lacked everywhere else I've looked, but it seems that nothing has changed.

I would very like to discuss this and perhaps get to know the very FEW active members that I've seen around better.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Dianne

I'm not sure.

I haven't been a member for long, as you could probably tell. I, too, was disappointed at how few people are posting here. I think there are a lot of people like me who are curious about BDSM, joined, but haven't really dived in as far as forum posting goes.

I'm curious about it but I don't have any experiences to share or questions to ask just yet, so me posting isn't really...necessary, you could say. I'm not really in a position to actively seek what I'm looking for just yet, but I've joined 2 sites so far to get accustomed to the way things work in the community, when it comes to sites about it anyway.

That could explain why it isn't as active as you were hoping. It bothers me that people aren't as active, but that's only because I'm too shy to start any conversations on my own. Mostly due to inexperience in what most people would want to talk about here.

Fileboom Premium Account

Dianne

Most of my questions have already been answered in the FAQ or by other people who have posted already. Not to mention that since I'm on more than one site, I've had even more of my questions answered so far.

The only way I could have more to ask is when I start a D/S relationship with someone and am confused about something. Right now, I've got nothing to ask about that hasn't been answered.

Unless there is something that I haven't read about yet that I should be asking questions about, I'm drawing a blank.

Fileboom Premium Account

Dianne

That's kind of my point. A lot of guys who are probably just looking for some quick pics and casual chat. I got two messages like that almost immediately on the other site I joined without even filling out much information.

They clearly must have only saw that I was a sub and female so shot me a message without waiting to see if my profile matched what they were looking for. I see a lot of weeding out in the future - that's the frustrating part for me.

Fileboom Premium Account