Divorce :(

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't have much access to a computer right now, so I haven't been able to get on to talk much. I do wish to talk more though. I don't need to hold this kind of stuff in.

I have decided to not fight and keep my daughter here. Hardest decision of my life, but also the most unselfish one. Everything has been going as well as it could I guess. I am still looking for a job with no luck, but I have been going out for a 2-3hr walk at least 3 times a week.

It can't hurt to have people to talk to and right now I am running out of friends due to this divorce. I don't have access to a computer, but if anyone wants to talk feel free to email me at handcuff_freak at yahoo. That goes directly to my blackberry.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

sorry man, i know what your going through. As someone who has gone through a divorce, hers some quick tips. and some info.

first, you have to live separated before they will grant the divorce, and that is 6 months before you'll even see a courtroom. that means not living together, however it doesnt mean she can move to another state and deprive you of your child. doing so while still in the process is considered kidnapping.
second, if your an able parent, she wont get sole custody if you contest it, at best she'll get joint and you'll end up splitting the year.
third, be very careful, im not sure where you live, but you need to compile info on her sexual interests in your previous engagements, because if she wants custody bad enough, she'll bring it up, and the courts consider bdsm devious behavior even between consenting adults. you'll also need to remember and note the occasion where it was first brought up in your relationship.. was it her idea or yours? I prey it was hers.
fourth, as its been said, do not skimp on the lawyer, and dont fool yourself into thinking you can do this peacefully without one. she has already made some demands, and i guarantee you it wont end there.
5th, find a friend, one you can trust, and sell him your stuff for 10% of its value. no money actually has to change hands, just recipts, notorized for it. otherwise it counts as assets and she can use them against you. things like cars, motorcycles boats, if you sell them now, she cant get any part of them, and later on, you can have your friend sign them back over to you.
6th. good luck.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account