Cutting Off My Nipples

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The reason that I am sharing this with you at 'this'
website was in hope to find others that could relate in some way, possibly share a similar idea or or story, rather than continue to keep our thoughts repressed.
Remember... its just a fantasy...

You are in the right place. Glad to hear it is just a fantasy though because although this a place to celebrate, learn and share about BDSM and all kinds of fetishes we are also very concerned and look out for each others safety.
Oh and....Welcome to the forum!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Traveler

Thanks for accepting me with my twisted thoughts, it kind of makes me feel like I belong.
So as I was saying, someone cutting off my nipples just for the sake of giving them that moment of pleasure, and the idea of having the nippleless look for the rest of my life, gives me pleasure. The same clothes that I ware that show off my perky nipples, will be the same clothes that could show off my new nippleless look... I would feel sexy...But please don't try to change my fantasies...

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

Thanks for accepting me with my twisted thoughts, it kind of makes me feel like I belong.
So as I was saying, someone cutting off my nipples just for the sake of giving them that moment of pleasure, and the idea of having the nippleless look for the rest of my life, gives me pleasure. The same clothes that I ware that show off my perky nipples, will be the same clothes that could show off my new nippleless look... I would feel sexy...But please don't try to change my fantasies...

Not at all, nobody wants to change your fantasy. it is perfectly normal to have a "strange" fantasy. We are only looking out for your bodily safety.

its perfectly fine to have a fantasy, but some fantasies are too dangerous to actually act out... something like that would cause immense pain, and you could bleed to death.

i have fantasies of breaking into the pawn shop down the street and stealing my favorite guns, but for obvious reasons i can never do that...

oh, btw, i love guns....

Fileboom Premium Account

firstime

if you were to do this safely i do not see the problem. it is a very extreme body mod but people modify their bodies every day with plastic surgery. i say research find like minded people who could guide you into a safe direction and if this is really what you want then go for it. our bodies are our temples and if you dont want nipples you shouldnt feel by society you have to have them. safety is the key. i wouldnt let some random or even known person just lop off your teets. you could end up with all sorts of complications. infection disfiguration ect. ;D

Fileboom Premium Account