Cutting Off My Nipples

Traveler

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When we were growing up, my brothers never wore shirts, and I wanted to be just like them... nobody thought anything of it, I was just a little girl. One summer, playing out in the street, my brothers friend that I had a crush on, stood in front of me, pointed and yelled, " Hey look at her nipples." Looking down I realized that I was different than the boys...we never wore shirts, it was the only way that I felt comfy but that was the beginning of my desire to let someone cut off my nipples.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Traveler

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Somebody cutting off my nipples is just a fantasy that I have had for a long time, don't ask why, but the thought brings me pleasure. The fantasy has always involved one or more person that I find attractive, and he, she, or they have the urge to take off my shirt, stand in front of me with my hands behind my back,looking into their eyes, as they quickly cut off both of my nipples, seductively changing my body for ever.... The reason that I am sharing this with you at 'this'
website was in hope to find others that could relate in some way, possibly share a similar idea or or story, rather than continue to keep our thoughts repressed.
Remember... its just a fantasy...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account