Cutting Off My Nipples

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Traveler, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Traveler

Traveler New Member

When we were growing up, my brothers never wore shirts, and I wanted to be just like them... nobody thought anything of it, I was just a little girl. One summer, playing out in the street, my brothers friend that I had a crush on, stood in front of me, pointed and yelled, " Hey look at her nipples." Looking down I realized that I was different than the boys...we never wore shirts, it was the only way that I felt comfy but that was the beginning of my desire to let someone cut off my nipples.

2. master jey

master jey Moderator

i'd cut off your nipples with pleasure

3. Traveler

Traveler New Member

That's spooky, how would you do it? I think you might enjoy using an anal hook and shackles. That would be hot. You are not angry are you?

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

I'm not angry
    hell yeah and don't forget blindfold

5. Why the hell do you want someone to cut off your nipples?! Are you mad?! :eek:

6. subspace

subspace Member

If the idea is to try and fit/blend in I think you may have overshot the mark....

7. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

I'm not a fan of the nippleless look, but it can be done (There will be scars of course).

8. Traveler

Traveler New Member

Somebody cutting off my nipples is just a fantasy that I have had for a long time, don't ask why, but the thought brings me pleasure. The fantasy has always involved one or more person that I find attractive, and he, she, or they have the urge to take off my shirt, stand in front of me with my hands behind my back,looking into their eyes, as they quickly cut off both of my nipples, seductively changing my body for ever.... The reason that I am sharing this with you at 'this'
    website was in hope to find others that could relate in some way, possibly share a similar idea or or story, rather than continue to keep our thoughts repressed.
    Remember... its just a fantasy...

9. Just as long as you're aware of that...

10. master jey

master jey Moderator

aww...:(

11. subspace

subspace Member

You are in the right place. Glad to hear it is just a fantasy though because although this a place to celebrate, learn and share about BDSM and all kinds of fetishes we are also very concerned and look out for each others safety.
    Oh and....Welcome to the forum!

12. master jey

master jey Moderator

hell yeah ;)

13. Traveler

Traveler New Member

Thanks for accepting me with my twisted thoughts, it kind of makes me feel like I belong.
    So as I was saying, someone cutting off my nipples just for the sake of giving them that moment of pleasure, and the idea of having the nippleless look for the rest of my life, gives me pleasure. The same clothes that I ware that show off my perky nipples, will be the same clothes that could show off my new nippleless look... I would feel sexy...But please don't try to change my fantasies...

14. J zero

J zero Member

Not at all, nobody wants to change your fantasy. it is perfectly normal to have a "strange" fantasy. We are only looking out for your bodily safety.

its perfectly fine to have a fantasy, but some fantasies are too dangerous to actually act out... something like that would cause immense pain, and you could bleed to death.

i have fantasies of breaking into the pawn shop down the street and stealing my favorite guns, but for obvious reasons i can never do that...

oh, btw, i love guns....

15. This.