Coming out of my shell?

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My personal opinion is that most doms have a little bit of sub in them, and many subs have a little bit of dom in them (though not most). In order to be a really good dom, it's important to get at least a little experience as a sub, in order to understand what a sub thinks and feels and needs. It's less important for a sub to try domming, but it's still helpful I think. So go ahead and give it a try, if it feels right.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

master jey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My personal opinion is that most doms have a little bit of sub in them, and many subs have a little bit of dom in them (though not most). In order to be a really good dom, it's important to get at least a little experience as a sub, in order to understand what a sub thinks and feels and needs. It's less important for a sub to try domming, but it's still helpful I think. So go ahead and give it a try, if it feels right.
I agree with you Seb I'm switch myself so I'd say try both roles you're still a newbie you aren't oriented yet so you might like domming more than subbing try them both and choose what you like more
it's easy for a switch to find partners you can have them both one dom and one sub and from my point of view switching newer gets boring you don't have to stick to one role all the time :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account