Cigarettes

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been thinking of involving cigarettes into me and my GFs sensation play but I am a little bit concerted over what is safe what is not I'm not a idiot so I know I cant just stub one out on her but I have been thinking about flicking hot ash, blowing smoke in her face and very briefly brushing her with the hot cherry If you could provide me with some safety info and maybe a few ideas I would appreciate it

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kajmir

Flicking hot ashes, as a smoker myself, easier said then done. A lot of times the cherry will fall off, serious factor. You're also looking at a problem of hot ashes going where you don't want them to, sheets, carpet, etc.

Maybe you smoke, maybe you don't, but if you don't, you also don't wanna take that first inhale, wish to hell I never had.

Unless this is a serious hardon for you just thinking about it, I'd pass.
May I suggest matches? Striking one, putting them out on her, glass of water to drop them into within arms reach. Less concern with hot ashes going in bad places and maybe it's not a factor but no scars to worry about with a loose cherry. And should you be a bit overzealous MUCH faster healing time. And certainly cheaper.

I'm not implying you would wouldn't be careful but any one who smokes knows that ashes often don't end up in the ashtray (where you plan), but on your brand new shirt, the arm rest of that nice leather chair etc.

Not sure this was any help at all, if you smoke, you know this stuff yourself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

decoyicus

sebastian

Remember that fire and bdsm are a potentially deadly combination. If you have a sub tied up when you do anything involving fire, make sure that 1) you have a means to put any fire out at hand (so a big glass of water at a minimum) and 2) you have the ability to quickly release the sub if the fire gets out of hand.

This message is brought to you by your local BDSM safety officer.

Fileboom Premium Account

WildsweetSwitch

One night, my husband and I were out drinking with some new friends. I was dancing with my girls, when a handsome stranger came up to me and started to grind on me, so I played along for a minute. Ohhh this made my husband sooo angry. He grabbed my arm, jerked me down in the chair beside him and burned my leg with his cigarette, in front of our friends.
That was about 3 years ago, and I can still see a small divot in the white scar on my skin.
And I have to say, it still turns me on thinking about it. ;)

But if you aren't familiar with burning and aftercare, it can get infected easily.
I'd say, start with hot wax and matches, like the others said.
Have fun!

Fileboom Premium Account