Tasks and Endurance during a scene

Felipe

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello again!

Well, you can see a thread of mine just a few topics down asking about harder Spanking and Pain Play.

I appreciate the answers and attention. Thank you.

I think I could use the other thread. But I thought it would be better to open a new topic since this is a different subject.

I want to use all the pain play I've been planning, and that I know she likes. I've been practicing, thinking and re-thinking.

But, I don't want to simply put her there and 'cause pain to her. That could be nice, and arousing for us both, but since I haven't done it yet, and I don't know if she'll like it all, I was thinking about some variety. And giving her the chance to do something and be rewarded.

She told me she likes to be given Tasks she must do, or endure to. I'm not thinking about "Cleaning the floor with a toothbrush", here, but more a "Stand on the tips of her toes, holding a little ball against the wall with her nose", or "Hold something with her mouth while tease/spanked, not being permited to drop it".

I really don't have any other ideas than this ones I gave. Maybe not, but I think they are silly, although I might try the "tip of the toes" thing.

I was thinking about some different position she could stay for some minutes. Or holding something, like these examples.

Can anybody, please, give me some help about this??

Or, maybe, just point me to some ideas/resources I could research...

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

sebastian

Well, if you have a crop or paddle (or even a ruler or long-handled wooden spoon) you might require her to stand motionless, like a living statue. Anytime she moves, she gets cropped on the butt, or the tits, or wherever else it might amuse you. Or she gets a demerit, and once the time is up, you spank or paddle her once (or more times) for each demerit. Maybe start with one stroke for each demerit, and then the next time two, and the next time three...

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

master jey

Put a book on her head and make her walk with it while you spank her lightly (with something like this
SS904-01-Large.jpg
) 10 hard spanks for dropped book :) (to make things difficult make her wear high heels)

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

Felipe -

Based on your first post Sebastian and Master Jey seem to have a really good start for what you want to do.

Master Jey - I'm gettin me one of those, and taking your suggestion myself.

I am going to assume that you are still relatively new in your experience so I thought I would reference this guide to several scenarios with explanations on each. Hope it helps.

Ideas and Tips to Spark Your Sex Life

It is part of a much more informative Frequently Asked Questions page on BDSM from the same site.

What? Why? How? A Brief Intro to BDSM

Remember..... If you bring to much or if you hurry to much and try to get to the hard and advanced stuff you won't enjoy it as much.
As you get more experience with this and/or other subs you will get a much better feel for what you can do immediately and what takes more time for her, and for you.
No matter what she says... she still has a human body. Your job is to understand what can hurt her in a good way. Your job is to also understand what can harm her. There is a big difference.
Read all you can to understand what each element of play is used for, what it does, and how things can go wrong. For instance..... beat her breasts the wrong way, or with the wrong things and you can break down her breast tissue

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

Master Jey - I'm gettin me one of those, and taking your suggestion myself.
You can try this on yourself when I was younger I did it all the time (without spanking and high heels of course :) ) it's really good for posture and after some time it makes your walking more...elegant

OK I have another suggestion for more advanced people attach electricity plates on her legs make her stand on two bricks (one leg on a break) tie her hands over her head on something and turn the electricity on each time she falls of the bricks she gets strokes on her breasts or butt (to make things extreme you can attach the rope on her neck "hang her" but I don't suggest to do this if you aren't really advanced it's extremely dangerous )

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

master jey

I should probably add to this that when you rope a person's neck... if it's like a noose it should be tied off at the anchor point with some string (probably bout 20 or 30 pound break point, or something else to make sure she doesn't "actually" hang herself. You just can't ever let her know.
I think the hanging people stuff can only be done by professionals during this scene we face a chance that a sub brakes the neck or simply chokes so I'll count this as extreme fantasy that can only be done by people who really know what they are doing and are trusting their skills
I should have posted this first time i suggested this scene there is a chance that someone will do this and now you have a caution!!!

You just can't ever let her know.
You are mean dude sub struggling for life while electrified is really amusing to watch
27.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: