Burning sensation with ball gag

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Im a sadist and you want me to be nice to people who enjoy being degraded ? HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD !

Your no sadist, your a poser. "I" am a sadist, and you don't know the first thing about compassionate pain or joint pleasurable experiences. Your just hell bent on hurting people and masquerading as something you are not to excuse yourself for being mad at your own soul. Get over it, get over yourself, and realize the world is bigger then you.

Actions such as yours, caused by sycophants such as you are what give our community a bad rap in the public eye, and cause our choices to be considered deviant and taboo.

I will not allow it here. You aren't the first person to cross the line, and im sure you wont be the last, but you will not ruin THIS friendly, positive community. Not on my watch.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Haha! I think someone needs to get a bit more sleep, or maybe have a few fags (that's cigarettes here in the UK) to calm down :D

(that's not aimed at you by the way Sparrow, but at the idiot who thinks he's better than everyone else; I made my reply before I read this page.)

I don't think I mentioned this before, but my master has tried the ball gag out a couple of times since we wrapped it up in sellotape, and he's not experiencing any burning either :) He can't bear to wear it for as long as I can due to the pressure it's putting on his jaw muscles, as he doesn't wear it anywhere near as much as I do, but sore jaws/throats, annoying as they are, are a hell of a lot more preferable than being burnt internally by dodgy chemicals! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

he was trouble before, and he was trouble again.. but not anymore, even though hes made multiple accounts last night in an effort to continue the assault, that only leads to banning his IP address....
Why someone would purposely want to disrupt our lives here is beyond me. We welcome all with an open mind, and open arms, but when someone steps inside with disgust and bigotry, they will find their stay here short lived.

Fileboom Premium Account