Burning sensation with ball gag

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Obedient Little Puppy, May 20, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Amuk

Amuk Member

Seems some interesting things have happened here in my time of absence. What a shame that person couldn't get over themselves.

Anyway, onto the ring gag discussion.

Gags are one thing which I love, for the simple fact of restriction and how it forces the sub into a more restricted situation. Now, ring gags do the same, but allow sound, which is a bit of a con in some instances and a pro in others. I do like the look of them for some reason though and have wanted to try them on a sub for a while now. Been curious about them for some time, even before I even had my [true] introduction into the BDSM world.

2. Malelesbian

Malelesbian New Member

Different types of gags aside and back to the point of the original post, I tend to agree with Firestryke - I think your throat's just drying out after ten minutes or so because of your changed breathing pattern created by the ball gag. I've had this experience myself and that seems to be the case with me. Other than that, I would tend to lean toward a chem burn from perhaps cheapy materials used in making the gag.

All sorts of gags are wonderful, but the leather covered ring gags are better than the bare metal ones, which tend to hurt the teeth. I like the whiffle ball gags and I've gotten some wonderful "drool" panel gags from a popular on-line shop - they're very comfortable for long term wear and are very exciting because they really make you drool everywhere no matter how hard you try not to!

Have fun!

3. Aaaaargh...I really, really want a ring gag now! :(

4. sarah555

sarah555 Member

i'm allegied to rubber, so I get burning sensation with rubber ball gags and rubber dildos.

5. My master has told me that we finally have a ring gag to play with! :D

I'm really excited about this; trying out something new, learning the differences between this, and my ball gag :) The only problem is that we have to wait until Monday, before we can try it out :(

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

this thread is still alive...
    glad bout you olp i didn't like them though

7. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Congratulations Olp! Please let us know how you enjoyed it. I'm particularly interested in MoP's opinion of it...

Pictures, perhaps?
    :D

8. Grey - You really should just add "Pictures Please!" to your signature... ;)

9. Haha, I like that! :D

Not sure about pics yet, but will definitely let you know what it was like, once I've tried it out :)

10. OLP - Yes, please! I am very curious as I havent tried a rig gag before and have been thinking about getting one...

11. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

What Pictures? Who? Me?

Can I help being a visual creature?
    Um..., in a freak accident I lost the sense of smell, taste, touch and hearing, so sight is all I have left. Because of it, I actually have a keyboard guy who translates for me when i read this forum.
    Isn't that right, Mr. keyboard translator guy?
    ("Yes, that is correct, Sir.")

There, See?
    Translator guy, write that we're both sorry for that bad pun.
    ("Oh, Sir, you have no idea...")

Besides, Since OLP baited me on the subject, I will be asking her for pictures of everything she does for years to come. She will soon discover that she is dealing with a master baiter...

No, wait. That's not...
    Oh, hell, never mind.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  12. Oh Grey!!! That had me laughing so hard my eyes are watering!!! Ok, for that, the least I can do is be nice and share the pictures I recently took of my new shoes... :p

And are you getting me and OLP confused here (not that im offended as she is an amazing pet), but, how did she bait you on this too??? LOL

To everyone else, I know this isnt the proper thread for this post, but, I couldn't help it... Sorry.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  13. I think he means about me winding him up for having 'favourites' and being 'smooth talking' with regards to pics of us ladies :D

Nice shoes by the way :)

14. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

My Love, ML, those are really pretty shoes. You make them look very nice.

I appreciate that you took the trouble to show a guy a little glimpse of well-shaped leg and attractive shoes.

Olp, your new avitar is very cute.

15. Thank you for the compliment Grey. My pleasure. :D

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM