Ball gag chafing

KayleeKakes

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I hope this is the right area to post this in. :p

I recently received and used a ball gag for the first time. It fits great, feels fine, but I'm noticing the corners of my mouth hurt when I wear it for about an hour. There don't appear to be any lasting marks, but it's been hurting all day.

My question is - what causes this? The straps don't hurt when I'm wearing it. Is the ball gag on too tightly? Should I buy a different kind? I'm not sure what other sorts there are.

Thanks!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Stargazer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've had something similar to this with a simple ball-gag that strapped round the back of the head. Heck, I even got it with a bit-gag that fastened the same way.

To alleviate the problem, get another one, but this time, get one of the harness style ones. That way you can loosen the strap that goes accross your cheeks to take the stress off the corners of the mouth a little, but then still have the strap that goes between the eyes and over the top of the head offering that extra bit of security to stop you spitting the ball out.

The only issue I have with my ball-gag now is that sometimes I feel like it's dislocating my jaw, but then that's partially because it's quite big and partially because it hardly ever gets used and so I've built no tolerance for it. But those are entirely different issues...

Good luck.

S.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium