Latex vs rubber vs leather penis gag

subspace

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've never used a penis gag before (although I would like to), but I have a ball gag which is made of rubber. It wasn't so much the taste that was the problem, but the fact that I would get a nasty burning sensation in the back of my throat while wearing it :( I tried wrapping several layers of sellotape around the ball, and have never had a problem since :)

However, what affects one, won't necessarily affect another. But Subspace's suggestion of reading customer reviews could still be useful to you :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

master jey

i've never used penis gag as well but heres the info i know
about taste rubber and leather have taste (not really awful but still...) as far as i know latex has no taste but it's harder then both leather and rubber,leather isn't good for long time wearing,and rubber has burning sensation as olp already said cuz of the chemicals i think,so i suggest latex one will be good not softest but still...
as i already said i never used penis gag so wait for better responses there are tons of people in this community who are wearing them

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

While rubber and leather are prone to tastes, latex may cause an allergic reaction, even if your not latex sensitive, particularly with penis gags as they go farther into the mouth. As an alternative,I suggest Silicone gags... Granted they are more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. If price is a concern, leather is usually your safest option.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

beginner

While rubber and leather are prone to tastes, latex may cause an allergic reaction, even if your not latex sensitive, particularly with penis gags as they go farther into the mouth. As an alternative,I suggest Silicone gags... Granted they are more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. If price is a concern, leather is usually your safest option.

Thanks. Is silicone harder/softer than rubber?

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Silicone is more pliable and maybe a bit softer. Definately lasts longer (latex self destructs over time) and silicone is easier to clean. Hot soapy water, rinse, repeat. Silicone can also go thru your dishwasher as long as you put it on the top rack and it helps if you don't use the heater element to dry them. Pure silicone is pretty much impervious to heat up to fairly high temps but the drying time may shorten their life a bit and drying a silicone toy by hand towel is not too hard.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: