Burning sensation with ball gag

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Obedient Little Puppy, May 20, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM

1. Click here for more.
    Aww, thanks :)

Haha, I've only just this minute realised just how accurate a portrayal of me it is...as I am so very lazy! :D

Not long now till I get to try out my new ring gag...I can't wait! :)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

2. Click here for more.
    Hmm...it wasn't all it was cracked up to be :(

It might have been that the ring on that particular gag was too small, as it was easily dislodged once put in place, and I had to keep my teeth clenched around the ring to hold it in place, for the entire duration I had it in :(

It was pretty enjoyable though, there was a lot of drool, more so than with a ball gag (which fuelled some deliciously humiliating play ;)) but this ended up resulting in a dry mouth and a terrible thirst :(

My master has expressed an interest in making a homemade ring gag, as he has told me that he has several tools which he could use to do this. So if he can make one that is a bit more secure, and has a larger ring, then hopefully this will be an improvement :)

3. Click here for more.
    I was disappointed somewhat too. :(
    It was ok [ish] but I didn't like the fact that it could be moved by the wearer.
    Kind of defeats the object really, the droll was a bonus, another excuse to be 'disgusted' and punish poor OLP. :D
    I am convinced I could make one though, for a fraction of the price,
    and better quality.

4. Click here for more.
    Thats too bad it wasn't as you had hoped. But, sounds like you guys really made the best of it ;)

MOP, I would be really interested in seeing what you can make...

5. Click here for more.
    Haha, he's just told me that he also likes the idea of using a rubber dog bone toy to make a gag...if this, and the homemade ring gag, are successful, then I wonder what else could be made into a gag...?

*ponders*

6. Click here for more.
    Probably a stupid question, but can you chip teeth on a metal ring gag? I have this ridiculously strange phobia of chipping my teeth, but I've always wanted to try different gags.

7. Click here for more.
    No idea.

A decent ring gag will have the ring wrapped up in something, usually leather, but mine is wrapped in layers of ribbon. Comfortable enough in that respect, just badly fitting :(

8. Click here for more.
    I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you =( Hopefully you and yours will find something suitable soon =)

9. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Click here for more.
    MoP, most craft supply stores sell metal and wooden rings in a surprising assortment of diameters, thicknesses and styles. Perhaps with a bit of work, one could wrap one of those of a more appropriate size* in leather cord. New leather bootlaces make excellent wrap material -particularly if you purchase the ones that are square in cross section and take care to make the lace lie uniformly all around.

*And before OLP winds up, I am not saying she has a big mouth. :D

10. Click here for more.
    :(

:p

:D

11. Click here for more.
    Well, the aforementioned homemade ring gag was completed this weekend (see 'budget BDSM' thread to see how) :)

This one is so much better; it does look a bit 'homemade', but at the same time looks really nice. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to compare the size of the rings I bought with that of the ring from the original gag, and it turned out that both were the exact same size :( However, having used several rings, in order to make a 'tube' rather than a flat ring, it is much more reliable.

Despite its diameter still being quite small, I didn't feel like I had to grip it tight with my teeth this time. Also, once strapped in place I deliberately tried to push it out of my mouth, simply to test it. I only managed to get it to push out a tiny bit, so it can't be dislodged at all, and as a result I am very happy with it :)

The only problem, now, is that we forgot to take pics to share with you all...this will have to wait until this coming weekend now, sorry :(

12. zzz123abc

zzz123abc New Member

Click here for more.
    would maybe suggest, Puppy, to try a bit gag, or as subspace said, one made of cotton or hemp, to see if you react the same way

13. Click here for more.
    Thanks for your help, but we sorted this problem some time ago :)

Although, as previously mentioned, we are looking into trying many different types of gags when we can afford to buy them :)

14. bxx3xx

bxx3xx New Member

Click here for more.
    bad advice :D

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM