Bondage fantasy?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Make your own ball gag. You could probably do it with a superball from a toy store and a couple ft of duct tape.

You could fold the duct tape in half length wise so there's no sticky showing. If you put a mouth sized superball in the center and fold the tape so it sticks to the ball and then maybe wrap the ball in a few more bits of tape you'd get a make-shift ball gag. All you'd have to do is put the ball in your mouth and tie the ends behind your head.

Superballs are made out of rubber so it shouldn't be too hard on your teeth. However, if you don't secure it properly and wrap it in duct tape it could be bitten through or come loose.

If I was the one gagging you, it would be a ball gag. After seeing the second photo, I thought a ball gag keeping your mouth open would have been a nice touch in that photo.

I'd like to see her in that position, but with her arms bound behind her back and weighted nipple clamps dangling from her breasts. Maybe make it a little fun and have her use just her mouth/nose to do something on a low table. Or the good ol'stand by of having her bending over to lick/suck someone off. Just something where shes bent over and moving around a little so the weights on her nipples move too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: