bloodletting

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm fond of small slices on the chest. I began engaging in blood play after an assault in which i found that my own blood actually turned me on a little and gave me a hell of a rush (yes I know im a screwed up individual, but I'm ok with it, and it lends to my character.) I have a knife, antique, silver (yes its real) and i take great care in sterilization and sharpening and care of my blade. if you go this route, since your domme is a nurse, she should know all about proper sterilization techniques, and may even be able to get ahold of a 20 blade scalpel (the size I started with before switching to a knife.

The trick here is trust. the thrill is derived from the same chemical endorphin release as being completely bound and left handcuffed to a headboard alone in an uncomfortable position. It's a matter of, and a test of, how far your willing to go to experience all there is to life (and death [even small death]) with your partner. the real danger is getting carried away. if you travel deeper then 1/8 of an inch, in some areas you could do permanent irrepable damage and leave some very disfiguring scars, or may even bleed out if you do so buring activities which increase your blood pressure (such as sex).

My best advice, be safe, go slow, and never forget the emportance of safety and ground rules.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Death

Good advice from ReallyGreen and Sparrow69. One day I'm going to do this when I finally have found my slave. We will even cook food with the blood, such as blood pancakes with homemade lingonberry jam, and then we'll eat the pancakes with the other's blood. I don't eat meat, and neither will she, but it's different to eat food with our blood. It must be so yummy... not to mention very erotic. Fresh blood will be very nice, as well, of course... but making food with the blood is going to be even better.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I've been guilty of adding it to a private stock of home distilled merlot made with white grapes... that comes out a red instead of white. I share it only with those involved int he harvesting and the alcohol keeps it from clotting in the process. I would however, never share it openly with people who were not aware of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

filfy

unfortunatly, we didnt try it the other night. she did make me bleed cuz she scratched my back so hard, it did leave some nice blood stains on the bed sheets but thats obviously not the same. tho it was quite erotic when she moved her blood soaked hand from my back and started sucking her fingers... and when we do eventually do it, i'll ask her permission to get some pictures

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: