Padlocked into a sleeping bag

wellhungbi

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,

We are looking to put me completely into a sleeping bag, doing up the double zip, padlocking it and leaving me for a period (not unattended and potentially a whole night). I am used to being left in confined spaces so that aspect does not worry me, I am worried however about air supply. We are fairly experienced in fairly intense breathplay (if there is such a possibility) so are well versed in dangers, backups, etc. Obviously there will be an amount of air circulating through the bag as it is not designed to be air tight, but we are worried that not enough air will be circulating. Has anyone tried this before, or have any more advice?

Many thanks,

WHB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

Sounds like you are already in the edge zone as far as your play.

I'm gonna leave this one alone, cause if I give you advice to make you think you can do it safely, and you die..... it's bad karma for me.

I will say this. Everybody has the right to do what they want, but if you're putting yourself, or letting someone else put you, in a situation where if help is needed, and it doesn't come immediately..... you die,,,,,,, I won't tell you how to do it better.

And there's no safe way to do what you're asking.

My guess is that you'll probably do this, survive and have the confidence to do it again. That confidence is the number one reason breath play survivors die.

Please read Jay Wiseman's paper on breath play and what's really going on.
There's a post containing this in our beginners FAQ thread.

Even though there are startling numbers to be found on persons dying from breath play, the hidden number is the number who have incorporated this into their play, finished, gone home, and had a heart attack.... or had one later on just from long term BP activities. No one knows, cause coroners don't look for it.

Please maintain the precepts of Safe, Sane, and Consensual (SSC) play in your rituals.

Fileboom Premium Account

wellhungbi

Hey L8nightQ,

Thanks for your reply. I understand your awkward position of not wanting to be responsible for anything sinister!

I understand what you're saying about safety. We always play with safewords, signs, etc in all aspects of our play so we do try our very best to be safe - although one can never be entirely sure with anything.

I wouldn't say I am confident or cocky when it comes to breathplay - we are just very serious about our kinks and how to push them. And we have a very healthy respect for each other's limits.

WHB

Fileboom Premium Account

underdog

Again I feel the same as L8NightQ - I don't want to feel responsible if anything bad happens, but I'll just let you know that when I camp in the peak district, it can get to around -5*C some nights. I zip up all the way, and I've never felt short of breath, but I do leave a small hole just in case. But I'm still here so it's either relatively safe if done with precautions, or I'm just lucky.

Fileboom Premium Account