Advice?Domme pls respond(female dominants)

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by NeedingAdvice19, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeedingAdvice19

NeedingAdvice19 New Member

I was'nt really sure where to put this.

My boyfriend is dominant but im curious in being dominant towards him its really just during sex for him and probably for me too.I would like to know how I can chieve being more dominant or dominant at all.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. NeedingAdvice19

he is just dominant during sex but he is really you know like a switch and sometimes he would like me to be dom but im not even sure i can im just naturally submissive even outside of sex which sometimes annoys him.

3. NeedingAdvice19

I dont understand does no one have advice for me or do you all just dislike me because of my question?

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

I don't understand the question, or at least I don't think I do. But I will give it my best shot to answer.

From what I get from this, is you are naturally submissive, however he is more of a switch then just one or the other.

In such a situation as this, where he wants you to be somewhat of a dom..., you can always try to take the position. If it doesn't work, either your feelings, or you just mess it up, you can tell him you would prefer just being submissive. He may not like that, but he may also acept it, if you try it at least once.

Who knows, you may find yourself liking something you have never tried before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.