A question concerning subs.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh, if only they made a sex game for the Wii... :D

What usually happens with me is that my master will think of an idea for a punishment, but tell me in advance so that I will be prepared for it. Although a completely unexpected punishment will obviously have a powerful effect, so will knowing that something extremely painful, or humiliating, is about to happen, especially if there is nothing they can do to stop it. It's as much about mind games as anything else.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master C

Puppy, what they are is a small white ball with holes in it, you basically run a small leather strip, or something else through the ball, and you tie it up, making sue it is snug.

Prissy, Sweet deal. I know you have hated drool as you hate having it run down your chin, dripping onto your body. Iy may displease me to use that method, but I am glad it made you angry.

Nyx, She has ben very obedient today, so she will be able to keep the computer. She was even saying no to one she got to know from here, even with his threats that he would tell me something which would get her into trouble. I am still waiting for his threat.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Oh, right, you mean a 'breathable' one. I made something like this myself out of a small cat toy with long strips of fabric to tie it in place. It's very humiliating, because it has a tiny bell in the middle, and every time I try to breathe in, it comes out as a horrendous piglike snort. And yeah, the drooling thing with one of these is unbelievable. I haven't used this since my master got me a proper rubber ball gag, and even though I love this to bits, I kinda miss my homemade one sometimes :(

Fileboom Premium Account