Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The model is pretty hot--I would totally do him. What I really like is that he's sort of surprised and unwilling to be manhandled, and you get to be God. Too bad you can only manipulate him in one dimension in each scene. I kept hoping I could make him kneel. Stripping him down to his underwear would be nice too. I think I'm going to have to play out a fantasy inspired by this--pick my sub up at a bar, take him home, and just throw him around and undress him as he protests.

The torture scene in Quantum of Solace is frickin' hot. I thought that ever before I realized I liked hurting guys in bed. For ball-busting, what I use is a sort of paddle that looks like a wooden ruler, except it's a bit more sturdy and doesn't have the metal edge. But a ruler like that is just the right size for smacking balls. I like it most when the sub is standing or kneeling and bent over with his thighs spread--it makes the balls easily accessible and you can bounce them like ping pong balls. But it works fairly well if the sub is lying down--you just have to use the tip of the paddle. Start gently and slowly work up in intensity. Stop periodically and rub the balls with the paddle to give them a break. For some variety, focus on the cock periodically, especially if it's hard.

What I like about this is that the cock and balls are such powerful symbols of male strength. Ball-busting is a powerful statement that the dom is in charge, because he's abusing the most potent thing about the sub's body. And in my limited experience with it, even fairly hardened subs can start begging that you stop, which is always a good thing in my mind.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account