Whipping videos on internet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Are you generally able to tell if they are faked or not? The two below look real to me, but if they were wouldn't the sub be left with permanent scars?

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/150819/whipped.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/93692/some_more_whippings.html

First video 81 strikes with whip. 2nd video 124 strikes but she seems to alternate between whipping him and the wooden structure, and the whipping doesn't look as brutal.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

pepeluism

Yes, they are real whippings. As far as scars, a lot of those will leave long term scars. A couple might end up being more "permanent", but it's hard to tell what's permanent.

I used to have a few marks from this one brutal session I had when I was 20. I thought they were permanent, but after 15 years, you can hardly see them now.

I get whipped like that fairly regularly and have many scars, but I don't think any of them are there for more than a couple of months. How you care for them has a lot to do with it too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

riding crops can leave scars if you dont know what your doing, and unless your looking to cause pain (not pleasure) i would advice against using the buckle on the belt.

Generally, the best places to whip are the ones with the most tissue, the ass, thighs, breasts, etc, but again, if your not careful you will leave marks/scars.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

I'm with sparrow on this lrs. Take the time to learn what works. Trust me.... You have time.

The problem is that almost anything of substance can leave scars and long term marks. Permanent? Who can say.

The key to the who thing is in how you use it and who it is used on.

Heavy meaty parts are best.... Buttocks, thighs, most of the back. Breasts however are much more sensitive and have thinner skin. The mark and scar much easier and hurt longer (I'm talking about women, not men).

Start with a lighter crop, a beginner whip, s light leather belt or slapper... and move up. Technique + materials, mixed with tolerance = results.

Strive for raised red marks if you like and work towards that easily. As you understand the skin you are dealing with it will get easier.

Are you pitching or catching?

Never a buckle unless your fighting thugs for you life.

Hope this helps.

Fileboom Premium Account

Recently I asked a girl I was with if she had ever whipped men and she said yes. So I gave her my belt and asked her to whip my ass so she proceeded doing so as fast as she could (using the buckle to strike), and her aim was pretty poor the belt was wrapping round and buckle striking front of thigh.

Needless to say I didn't feel safe in her hands and quickly stopped it saying I changed my mind about being whipped. I don't think she had ever whipped anyone. Everyone should at least know you wait a few seconds inbetween each strike to give the sub time to acknowledge and feel each one.

Fileboom Premium Account

pepeluism

Is a riding crop good then? As in for inflicting pain but not leaving scars?

And what about using a belt and actually using the buckle to strike? Or is it best to use the leather end?

I'm new to all this btw :)

Riding crop will not leave scars as easily. You can really cause a lot of pain without having to break the skin. Not many people can stand that much punishment, so unless you are dealing with someone very experienced, you should be fine with a riding crop or a slapper. Don't use single tails to begin with.

Using the buckle to strike will cause a lot of pain, but can cause a lot of damage if you hit bone. You should be careful with that. It can also break the skin fairly easily.

Fileboom Premium Account