What pisses you off?

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Since that night Silly I have.

A few nights ago I tried sleeping with a pair on and they just drove me nuts. I ended up wiggling out of them and throwing them across the room.

I feel corrupted. I just can't believe in such a short time I developed this new habit. Its like having vanilla cake and ice cream all ones life. Then suddenly discovering...chocolate, strawberry, rocky road....you can never go back to just vanilla now. Lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wow you two. I'm slowly working my way to sleeping naked. Just our current living arrangements prevents that. Perhaps one day. One day....

Another thing that pisses me off is a certain "old enough to know better" nephew coming into "my house" and going through things. Today we came home to:

1) Two dogs outside, whom were inside when we left.
2)Poarch light on
3)Inside light on
4)Perfectly transformed, tramsformer..
5)...on a table that I had cleared off, because I used it RIGHT BEFORE we left
6)The dvd changed in the dvd player
7)Drumsticks on the dark staircase
8)Clothes knocked off of where they were
9)My bed screwed up...pillows off and blankets messed up...I accutally made it today.
10)Pens in front of the tv -- 1yr old and 3yr old in the house...do you think we'd leave pens out?! No.
11) The kids chairs perfectly folded and laid on the kids table. The chairs have a pin that you have to pull in order to close them...it aint easy so I know my kids didn't do it!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account