What pisses you off?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

List here the things that piss you off.

Here are a few of mine...

People who fail to keep appointments, and don't do you the courtesy of letting you know they can't make it.
People who are unnecessarily scathing.
People who publicly slander others.
My neighbours.
Not being able to find a job despite my best efforts.
People who are two faced.

What things piss you guys off?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

-People who have terrible grammar
-People who are really arrogant and act like they know/are the best at everything
-People dont turn on their FUCKING turn signal when they drive (seriously, how hard is that, its like right next to the steering wheel)
-People who swear in a different language when they're upset (for instance, an American person who says "bloody hell" instead of "goddammit". Why?!?! You're still swearing!!! You don't sound more eloquent!! It just makes you look like a loser!! aaauaghghghg)
-Math

as you can see, the very mention of these things boils my blood

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

kajmir

~When my period lasts 13 days.
~ when my period lasts 13 days because I started birth control
~when my period lasts 13 days because I started birth control to regulate my 7 day period.
~Not having irl sex for 5 years, that's a big one.
~being treated different because of how I look.
~men with big cocks and brains that are gay
~not being a gay male
~Green peppers on my pizza
~techno music
~bambi's mom dying - it was just so unneccassary.
~that I have so many limitations (It makes it difficult)
~that my dog had no poseable thumbs and thus can not vaccuum
~that possibly I am NOT gonna be paid what the last woman wa at my job even though I do a hell of a lot better job then her.
~that I can't think of more things that piss me off but I'm damn sure there is more.

PS: I am gonna pre-apologize now, my grammar is crap and I am often scathing...

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

decoyicus

~my crappy job
~most of my family
~my girlfriends family
~that everything is so fucking expensive
~that there is never any good dope around
~the economy
~television
~the government
~politics
~sport
~the police
~religion
~Thai food
~blisters
~Mondays
~latex condoms
~the lack of any decent modern punk music
~the news
~spam
~my shit computer

I could go on but I would be here all day

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

--spelling. I really hate it when people use the wrong word (like shore instead of sure). I just find it so annoying.
--my father. I know you shouldn't speak bad of the dead or whatever. But I can't help myself. All I ever wanted was to be a "daddy's girl" and just be loved by my father....well let's just say he died 6 years ago, I still can't bring myself to refer to him as my father and I still hate him and hold a lot of resentment towards someone who is dead.
--people who try to start drama. (I could go more on this topic but it is all still fresh, I'm still upset, and just now getting my appetite back)
--not having any money
--my car. The exhaust rattles. I'm afraid it will fall off one day soon. I need new rims and tires because the current set is (1) the wrong size and (2) one rim is bent to hell from a pothole and the tire won't hold air anymore...hence the donut I've been on for 2 months now. And my windshield needs replaced before the crack gets any worse.
--my cat. He is starting a pissing contest. It is pissing me off because he thinks he can get away with it because I love him.
--the puppies. They are about 11 weeks now and I still have the three puppies. I wish I could get them sold or new homes found for them.
--panties. Sometimes when I sleep on my side it goes numb. (Because of my body weight resting on this nerve) Well the side seam of the panties aggravates it. About two weeks ago that nerve got pinched because of panties.

Well I guess that is it for now, on what is currently pissing me off. I am sure I could come up with something else that pisses me off....because there is always something that pisses me off.

Fileboom Premium Account