Thread closing inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Death, it's okay, don't worry about it :)

Sparrow, just a thought, but do your mod tools give you the ability to merge two different threads together? That could be a good idea, because then the new thread would basically be added to the end of the original thread, making it unnecessary to close the new thread, but allowing the creator of the new thread to see what has already been covered in the original :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would hardly call it a "tirade"...

You got from a redundant thread being closed to people suffering depression and having panic attacks in 4 sentences. Tirade or not, It strikes me as an over-reaction at least and a fairly dramatic one at that.

You seem to take delight in pointing out that this forum is slow. You've done it repetedly over the last few weeks. You've also used the word 'dead' before. Some people LIKE smaller forums where you get a chance to learn the personalities of the regulars. Like 'Cheers' but with leather and chains.

I like it here, I post regularly as do a number of others. We accululate new members as those of similar mindset find us. Some fit in well, enjoy it here and become regulars themselves, just as I did. You, on the other hand, don't seem to enjoy it- even going so far as to argue and ridicule the site, Why? Go find a site that meets your expectations and earns your approval.

Going off over a moderator closing a redundant thread is like killing flies with a shotgun. Having read a number of your previous posts, you seem to specialize in getting all wrapped around the axles over perceived slights to others, with particular emphasis on disagreeing with the moderator's decisions. Lighten up.

You'll be happier for it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Status
Not open for further replies.