The Dark Side of the BDSM Communuity

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

https://yesmeansyesblog.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/theres-a-war-on-part-3-a-fungus-among-us/

This is a very important issue for people who are involved in (or hoping to get involved in) the wider community of fetish events, sex parties, and BDSM clubs. Abusing a sub like this is unacceptable. Subs need to understand what safety and consensual play look like, so they can protect themselves and speak up for themselves if something goes wrong. And everyone needs to be aware that rape, assault, and abuse can and do happen within the BDSM community, just like they do everywhere else.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Moonlight

I have heard about this before. This is the main reason that if I lost my husband I would probably step back. I would not know how to weed out the ones who are using it as a cover. Of course having young children raises the need to be cautious.

I saw online where a man was bragging about beating his wife. Kicking her in the head and body for 9 hours. He said she was coated in horrible bruises and could barely move. I hope he was just looking for a reaction, but it is hard to tell.

But I do have some really good friends that are active, and I know they are not abusive at all.

Fileboom Premium Account

wendywatkins

I've heard a lot about this kind of stuff and it's really freaky... That's mainly why I'm a top. I have too many hard limits and I feel like I can't trust people in the community not to respect them...

But I'm curious... Is that whole penetrating a woman with a knife thing for real? Like really? It's just shocking to me... I've been trying to find info on whether people really do that kind of stuff regularly. I can't imagine it's something that is considered "normal" even for BDSM....

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

That is a genuine form of knife play. I've heard about it, and I know of a dom who did a mindfuck around that (he has two identical knives, one sharp and one dull, and switches them during the scene). So it can be done. But yes, it's a dangerous form of play, and therefore considered edge play. Some subs really crave a sense of genuine risk.

Fileboom Premium Account