Swaddling fantasy

bgould

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone,
I am new here and I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask about this. My girlfriend is from Russia, and as we've gotten to know each other she's started telling me about her fantasies. She remembers being swaddled as a child for quite a long time (I guess it's customary there more than in the US), and she's had a fantasy of being swaddled now, when she's grown up. I've heard about the AB/DL scene, but this seems to belong more in the bondage category, and she's not interested in other aspects of the AB/DL lifestyle.

Has anyone heard of this style of play, and is it common at all? Maybe it's more common in other, more "conservative" cultures?

Thanks,
bgould

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

This is actually appealing on a few different levels for me and maybe along the same lines as your gf. I love being bound and the feeling of deep pressure which being swaddled incorporates both. It is also a comforting position (for me) while at the same time being rendered helpless. Hum...this is sounding like something I would definitely like to try. I for one am a big fan of age play but it seems like being swaddled can definitely be a separated.
Oh and Welcome to the forum!

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bgould

Thank you subspace. I'm just surprised that I haven't found anything on the Web about this sort of fantasy, and no fetish shops sell devices for it specifically. They sell bondage gear of various types, but it has a completely different style.

Also, in Russia there's apparently a debate on whether swaddling should be used on children, with more Western-oriented parents against it and more "conservative" parents saying it instills discipline. I haven't heard of anything like that in the US, so I guess in other cultures it's used as a symbol of domination and not just for comforting newborns. If it were done on a child in the US, would it even be legal or would it be considered actual abuse?

Has anyone heard of this being a "standard" fetish, and is there bondage gear tailored specifically towards this sort of thing? I don't even know what adults could use other than just standard bed sheets.

Thanks for your comments,
bgould

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

swaddling is done to protect the infant and help it develop posture. And for early cultures that depended on migration for survival, swaddling assisted in transportation of infants.

just to clarify what swaddling is, it is wrapping a newborn baby in cloth against a backboard of sorts, to hold the baby in place and protect it. this also made carrying the baby easier, allowing it to be carried like a backpack. The most notable forms of swaddling were used by native americans, wrapping the baby in cloth with a cover made from animal leather, that could be worn on the back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swaddling

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

aleftina

Hello:)
It is common to swaddle babes in Russia, China and other countries, so this fatish is common also. There are some secret communities and she can find some forums in Russian internet. Let her think she is normal and not alone.
You'll hardly ever find a special furniture store in Russian, but you can use usial sheets, blankets and fillets.
She needs attention, loving care and endearment from you, because she hasn't get it enough in her childhood.
Good luck.

Fileboom Premium Account