Talking About BDSM

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

J3Z

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well i dunno very much about this, but i˙d think that for male slaves it would be more mental abuse. Society still views men as the one that are suppose to be dominant and macho and all that. So i˙d imagine a male submissive would be branded as weak for submitting to a Dom or Domme.

Of course people who know BDSM know the difference between submission and weakness.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Maso, sadly, I've never had a real relationship with a sub. I only discovered my dominance back in Dec, had a brief quasi relationship with a sub who was never available and who had pretty big emotional issues, and I have been subless since then. I've played with subs, but have not yet found one to develop a serious relationship with.

I think that in public, were I in something like a 24/7 situation, I would allow the boy to use my first name. His submission would be something of a secret. I really love the idea of being with a socially confidence and outgoing guy who's submissive to me in private, someone that no one would guess was submissive. On the other hand, if we were at some sort of BDSM function, it would be 'Sir'.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account