Taking toys abroad

underdog

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As Seb also mentioned, be careful going to conservative areas like the middle east. I'd pack light there too.

I've got a good friend who lives out there, and I have to butt in here to say NO! Don't "pack light", don't pack at all! I went out to visit him a while ago and I took a buttplug with me in the checked baggage. Got pulled over when I got to baggage reclaim at Dubai (which I've heard is meant to be one of the most tolerant places), and then spent 3 hours in a custody cell before being questioned quite nastily about it in what I believe was arabic. I then lost my entire baggage and was thrown out a side door of the terminal, had to find my way to the front and flag a taxi and then had to try and make up an excuse as to why I was getting to the villa at 4am and not midnight!

Oh and thanks for the advice L8Night XD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

L8NightQ

I made the mistake of taking some plumbing parts to a friend in Jamaica. Put everything in packed luggage. When I got to customs, they called me aside because although they don't do through everyones luggage, the do X-ray.
Not a separate office, but a table in the general pick-up area.

They got the faucet pretty fast, but when they went through the rest of my luggage I pretty much had no secrets from the rest of the crowd that was standing around.

I just grinned like I had an evil side. My travel partner used to be a playboy bunny. She got a lot of looks too. Kinda turned her on. It's still a really good story for the after dinner drinks crowd.... I just never tell them what was in the bag that got so much attention.

For the record though, I've never had any equipment taken from me. I just tell them "My girlfriend is kinky"... even if I'm traveling alone.

Fileboom Premium Account

meripa

I am travelling a lot and I always have one or two vibrators with me and I never got trouble because of them. Only one time in a luggage inspection they found it in my bag, but I don't have a problem if such a security guy at the airport sees my sey toys, because I will probably never see him again and I think it is a little highlight for them ;)

So if you don't like that strange security guys see your sex toys, then maybe hide them between your underwear or suitcase, because for most of the security people at airports it is unpleasant to brows through the underwear of a girl in front of her :D

Fileboom Premium Account