Taking toys abroad

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Luna, I'd pack them in your checked luggage. Lock the suitcase so they are less likely to wind up in the possession of a sticky-fingered baggage handler. If you're traveling to a culturally conservative area like the Middle East, I'd leave them at home, but in Europe I would think you'd do ok.

I have a friend who once, through poor planning, wound up having to bring a vintage German military uniform through Israeli customs. He was pretty worried that he would get into trouble, but they didn't search his luggage.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Underdog - you are better off with a retail piece of equipment. Pretty much anything you put in there to travel with is gonna show up with the new x-ray equipment except an ice cube. Rubber and glass show well, silicone a little less. X-ray or pat down, you should expect to get past once or twice but in long term you will be pulled aside. It will be better to have a plug in you than a potato.

Depending on what I'm working on, I often do a lot of domestic travel.
If I were inclined to do this, I'd keep in in my carry on or backpack/briefcase till thru security. It's not a weapon so they can't do anything but shake their heads.

Then go to the bathroom and put it in if you want.

Luna - You may want to start another thread bout this. I'm sure you'll hear some pretty funny stories.

Short is answer is yes, like Seb said, but in checked baggage. I've carried everything in checked baggage(flogger, cuffs, rope, dildos, vibrators, leather collars and restraints.

As Seb also mentioned, be careful going to conservative areas like the middle east. I'd pack light there too.

When traveling to and from the Caribbean, be prepared for them to go through your stuff. Just a fact of life. They have seen everything there, so it's not that big a deal but your stuff might well show up on a table, in front of others.
If it happens, just grin like you've been naughty and take your bags on. Let them wonder what you've been up to. It can be kinda fun.
Just don't take any metal pipes and such. For some reason they don't like that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account