Switch is a "dirty word"?

sebastian

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I hate to interject, but it just came to me that I had thought before that Doms (especially mDoms seeking fSubs) had a harder time. Maybe I was mixing something up though, or that referred to 'converting' them to the lifestyle, or something. I don't know. I like this discussion though.

RS: Yeah, that's very true. But it won't really explain why bottoms in the scene have trouble finding doms, and why doms tend to have their pick of subs. Of course, this imbalance in numbers reinforces the dom's power and the sub's lack thereof, so maybe it's just Mother Nature being nice to the doms.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I hate to interject, but it just came to me that I had thought before that Doms (especially mDoms seeking fSubs) had a harder time. Maybe I was mixing something up though, or that referred to 'converting' them to the lifestyle, or something. I don't know. I like this discussion though.

From my experience it seems you're right, male Doms seem to have a much harder time finding subs than female Dommes. I think the reason is because of the social structure of most parts of the world. Many people think that BDSM means complete subjugation, they don't realize it's being done willingly with the sub's consent and limitations in mind. So I think many women who are submissive by nature are afraid to commit to their desires and jump into the lifestyle.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account