Can a virgin be a dom?

DomC

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey everyone,
Firstly I like to state I am still a 20 year old virgin and I have now become happy with that as I know it will be special for when I find that right person. However would I be accepted as a Dom/Master when my experience in real life is extremely vanilla though I feel I was born to be in charge and respectfully control someone on mutual terms of agreement. Would people accept this and let me gain experience?
DomC

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Knots is right that many prodomme refuse to have intercourse with their subs, and some doms consider the bondage/torture/humiliation to be the sex much more than genital sex.

However, it's important for doms to have some real experience before seriously playing. I think it's ok for you to be physically a virgin, but you need to have some experience of doing bdsm play before you start seriously domming. Many doms argue that you need to have some experience subbing before you start seriously domming, because you need to understand how various forms of play feel before you start inflicting them on others. So my advice is to seek out a dom who can teach you how to be a dom; just explain that you're not looking for genital sex.

Fileboom Premium Account

maxxx

Hi,
Not sure if my answer is what you're looking for but here goes, my girlfriend was a virgin going into our relationship, which started out pretty vanilla but I have since told her about my submissive tendencies, and I would say I had no problem submitting to a dom who was a virgin, as long as she is taking it slow. I understand that this is probably vastly different to a situation where you find a partner for the purposes of a sub/dom relationship.
GL Max

Fileboom Premium Account

As explained, there are those that will accept a Dom virgin.. And as Sebastian also touched on, it is important to have experience as you wont fully understand physical reaction from experience without some yourself. That being said, one has to get experience at some time right? So, tk it easy starting out.. Once you start getting a grasp on the more sexual side of the D/S relationship, you will experience something more as you gain. Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account