Suggestions please? =)

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Sate_Sprie, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

Master works nights and I stay up during the day with the baby, so the only times our day overlaps is the hour or so before he leaves for work, which he spends with the baby, and when he gets home at 3AM, at which I am asleep and barely functional when I am woken up. hah. Of course we see each other on his days off.
    I wondered if any of you possibly had some suggestions of ways I can show him that I appreciate him, sexually and otherwise, in the limited time we have together throughout the week. I'm not super creative, and I'm more of a 'do what I'm told' kind of person, so I'm out of ideas. hah. Well, I didn't really have many to begin with. heh.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Wear a super sexy outfit when gets up, like a teddy or something
    Or wake him up for work totally naked with kisses
    Send him a text before you go to bed telling him how much you love your master

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Send him text messages stating your devotion to him. Include pictures as appropriate. Ask for tasks that you can do and document with pics to send so he knows you've done them.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

You guys are much better at this than me. =P
    Thanks for the suggestions. I shall do them. =)

5. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

dont worry about it!!
    My master and I go to schools in separate states, so we've gotten good at long distance BDSM. It makes the months when we're together a wonderful, wonderful time!

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Don't worry Sate. A lot of this is just figuring out the basic practices. Everything else is variations on a standard form.