How to find a dom

College_Kitten

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a new submissive...finally getting the guts to really admit I am one. I've read...well basically everything I could find, researched and poked, and even played in a few online roleplays, but I think I'm ready to take the next step and actually find a Dom. I live in a fairly small college town, and i have to keep a air of respectability for my job, and my future career. Any suggestions on ways to find a Dom? I know about the personals forum but I'm looking for a way to find someone locally. I'm a student so relocation isn't really a choice for me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Look to see if your town has a munch. Small towns often don't but a college town might. If your town doesn't have one, the closest large town might. If you can find one, attend the meetings and introduce yourself as a sub and look for the quality doms. If that doesn't work, you might look to kinkify a Nice Vanilla Boyfriend (as I discuss in the FAQ). If that doesn't work, you might just have to accept that your current circumstances are going to make finding a dom difficult; wait until you graduate and make moving to a larger city one of your job-hunting requirements.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sir Vicarious

All the suggestions are good, I would also add. try to find out what type of sub you are. That will give you an idea of what type of master/ dom you need.

For example a masochist is a good masochist is a good match to a sadist, and probably a bad match for someone with a VERY low pain tolerance.

So try to discover what you need/ want, maybe not all of it, but get general ideas. Your needs and wants can tell you alot.

Fileboom Premium Account