How to find a dom

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by College_Kitten, Apr 15, 2011.

1. College_Kitten

College_Kitten New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Click Here!
    I'm a new submissive...finally getting the guts to really admit I am one. I've read...well basically everything I could find, researched and poked, and even played in a few online roleplays, but I think I'm ready to take the next step and actually find a Dom. I live in a fairly small college town, and i have to keep a air of respectability for my job, and my future career. Any suggestions on ways to find a Dom? I know about the personals forum but I'm looking for a way to find someone locally. I'm a student so relocation isn't really a choice for me.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Click Here!
    Look to see if your town has a munch. Small towns often don't but a college town might. If your town doesn't have one, the closest large town might. If you can find one, attend the meetings and introduce yourself as a sub and look for the quality doms. If that doesn't work, you might look to kinkify a Nice Vanilla Boyfriend (as I discuss in the FAQ). If that doesn't work, you might just have to accept that your current circumstances are going to make finding a dom difficult; wait until you graduate and make moving to a larger city one of your job-hunting requirements.

3. master jey

master jey Moderator

Click Here!
    have you tried collarme?

4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Click Here!
    Edit: The first time I replied, there was a joke here regarding my username on a different forum. Then i realized that it made no sense here. Sorry.

Jokes aside, look online, places like collarme, or looking up a dungeon or something in your area on google can help.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  5. Gunfingers

Gunfingers New Member

Click Here!
    Depending on what part of Illinois you're from I could help you find something around here.

6. MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Click Here!
    I met my baby and her girlfriend on cl about a year ago we have been one happy family thus far

7. Sir Vicarious

Sir Vicarious New Member

Click Here!
    All the suggestions are good, I would also add. try to find out what type of sub you are. That will give you an idea of what type of master/ dom you need.

For example a masochist is a good masochist is a good match to a sadist, and probably a bad match for someone with a VERY low pain tolerance.

So try to discover what you need/ want, maybe not all of it, but get general ideas. Your needs and wants can tell you alot.

8. MasterMax83

MasterMax83 New Member

Click Here!
    All of the above is good advice. You might also want to have a look at Bondage.com I have made contact with a lot of really good people. Just be who you are and in any case be careful. You should do fine.