Spanking Implements

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

goodgirl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i can't believe i didn't see this thread sooner! i'm blushing a little having read all Your answers.

i was recently involved with someone very interested in making His own tools. my favorite was a very smooth, squared spanking paddle with holes drilled into it. It was made of cherry wood and polished with olive oil. The handle was rather long and had wonderful ridges carved on it. If i was good during the spanking He would reward me by masturbating me with the ridged handle.

i also love the feeling of a lexane cane he made for me. The sound of it slicing though the air before it hit my skin sent chills through me. This also had a ridged handle carved from dark ebony. i definitely (and roughly) received the "wrong" end of this cane as punishment on several occasion.

i love riding crops too. They are the best for making sure i keep my legs spread open like a good girl should. I havent been that into floggers or cat o' 9 tails type stuff, but i certainly wouldn't say no.

Something i want more experience with is leather straps, belts and leather paddles.

Of course, nothing beats a firm bare hand.

My former lover charged me with keeping, cleaning and polishing all the toys he used on me. I took this job very seriously. It was the only time i was allowed to touch or handle the toys myself. I loved feeling the smooth wood and leather in my hands.

This is a great site for spanking toys http://www.woodrage.com

This thread made me feel so excited. It has been a while since my last really good spanking.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Lots of greenery where I live. Do you find that you look at things differently through BDSM eyes? I see a lovely country view and think, look at that pussywillow, that one right there would make a delightful toy cleaned up, and that tree is the perfect width for a bondage shoot. :) Apart from natural homemade things, I would dearly love a riding crop. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Yep. :D

canadian-forest-bondage.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: