Spanking Implements

Phantasm

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, now you have the idea-seed. I'm sure YOU of all people can see the myriad of possibilities and meanings (both physical and psychological) behind such an act.

Also, I wear boots all the time, generally leather and generally knee-high (though of course I have many kinds of boots). I find that with the higher boots (like knee-high and thigh-high) tend to have a lot of flex/flop in the leg part, but are quite heavy (especially platform or platform-style) so you can get a got bit of swing to hit someone with the heavy end. Bonus points for eyelet (if you don't know, hooks for laces) scratches. :cool:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

Amuk

Beating your sub with their collar... it's like a double display of ownership... pain depends on the type of collar (my previous sub had a spiked one, like my everyday collar [for personal fashion taste, not an ownership collar]) but with smaller spikes (I had 1 inch spikes on mine, hers were about 1/3 inch).
:eek::eek: surprisingly, I've never thought of doing that..:eek::eek:

Wait, I've done something Sparrow hasn't thought of? Whoa.

OR...what about a chain (whatever thickness you so choose) or a length of washing line maybe?

This actually relates to the above as one of my old subs collars was a chain. It was less for pleasure, and more for punishment when I used it though. Thankfully I only had to use it on two occasions, as she said it was hurt the most, I only resorted to it twice. After that she was much more well behaved.;)

Fileboom Premium Account

MyFantasyDomme

Just wondering what all you have used, and what you like/don't like or would recommend.

So far my top and I have mostly played with his hand, a belt and a hairbrush that hurts like hell. He's hinted at wanting a paddle with holes, and I've suggested a riding crop. (which I actually have access to, being involved in equestrian activities)

Any thoughts? What have you tried and liked?

:)

There are a lot of great ideas here... But my absolute favorite for spankings is a good sturdy hairbrush. Most of my subs were big fans of wooden ones, but I have a great plastic one that they have grown quite fond of. Just make sure that it is a good quality one, or the handle will more than likely break. :-(

Fileboom Premium Account