Spanking Implements

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Have you ever been "rat-tailed" Nyx? It is a painful experience, and is worse when wet.

Oh. Good point, Prissy. I didn't think of that. *wince* Ouch!

...I liked the belt a lot more than my hand because if left nice, well defined red marks and big, puffy welts. My only issue is that I may have enjoyed it a little too much.

Not possible. *grins*
The belt didn't leave noticeable marks, although I've since been informed that my top wasn't using full strength. A scary thought, that one. But the hairbrush left welts. Probably because it had holes in it.

When I have a slave of my own I plan on having a collection of various spanking implements, who says you have to choose just one? *wink*

Good point! :-D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

filfy

i only recieved my first propper flogging a few days ago. as my back was already raw it was very very painful... i loved every second of it. Other that than my Domme has only used her hands. Oh, and though not really a spanking implement, my Domme made a whip by plaiting together some shoe laces, leaving the plastic coated ends loose giving it four tails. it stings like a bitch, and for what it is, leaves some nice welts =)

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

Hm... I can't think of any. Nearly anything between his hand and your backside is going to cushion the blow a little. *muses* That's an interesting dillemma!

And unfortunately for me, I made the mistake of pointing this fact out to him...

*grins* I have a bad habit of doing those things, too! I made the mistake of telling my top that a spanking punishment hadn't hurt as badly as I thought/hadn't left much of an impression and he quickly responded by increasing the strength and sting of the strokes!

Fileboom Premium Account

filfy

Do you guys like having marks after?
I personally do, because I like the evidence after a session with the hairbrush or some other implement.

i do. my arms are still heavily bruised from biting over the weekend and my back is freshly shredded (and very sore) from play earlier today. i think my Domme likes to leave me marked as a reminder of her, and i like to be reminded of whatever we have done.. kinda like a souvenier (sp?)

Fileboom Premium Account

My master just bought me a string of 3 rubber sausages on a rope, and decided he'd like to whack it against my arse. Even through the thick jeans I was wearing, this really bloody hurt :eek:

I got a bit silly though, because the sausages have little faces on and for some weird reason I couldn't bear the thought of these being slapped hard against me :( Sounds daft I know (and my master laughed) but we've decided to use the sausages only for their actual purpose as a chew toy, although I'm sure any pics or vids taken would have been hilarious :D

Fileboom Premium Account