Spanking Implements

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Nyx, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Nyx

Nyx Member

Just wondering what all you have used, and what you like/don't like or would recommend.

So far my top and I have mostly played with his hand, a belt and a hairbrush that hurts like hell. He's hinted at wanting a paddle with holes, and I've suggested a riding crop. (which I actually have access to, being involved in equestrian activities)

Any thoughts? What have you tried and liked?

:)

2. As you've seen in my pics, a truly beautiful flogger. The variation in pain depends not only on how hard it is swung, etc., but I've also noticed that the position I'm in for the flogging makes a difference. For example, I find that it hurts more on my arse when I'm on all fours, and is worse on my back when I'm stood upright, and vice versa.

I've also been spanked plenty, which was really nice, belted, and also hit with a doubled up length of extremely thin leather. I've been hit with a bullwhip and a cat-o'-nine-tails, but the guy wielding both of those instruments had no knowledge whatsoever of what he was doing.

The weirdest thing I've been hit with, though, is a toy my master made and named the 'persuader'. This is basically a bunch of long plastic strips taped together, and while it looks a bit shit, it definitely does its job ;)

3. Nyx

Nyx Member

That IS a beautiful flogger. :p

I'm almost always in the all fours position, and I agree that the sensation is more intense that way.

The persuader? Wow...that sounds like quite a piece!

4. Sashalust

Sashalust Member

Mostly been with a hand, though we have used a belt and a have recently bought a riding crop and its lots of fun.

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

ping pong paddles and riding crops are among my top favorites. I've also used, a flogger, bullwhip, cane, leather strap, belt, my hand, and extension cord, a wet towel, plasti-cord, a book, and once i used a rubber chicken, but that was because the person was afraid of clowns, and i wore a clown outfit....

6. Aoibheanne

Aoibheanne New Member

lmao clown outfits are creepy o_O haha

and yeah, a wet kitchen towel definitely does a nice job!

7. When I am allowed to be the Domme I normally use my hand but last night I used a belt. I liked the belt a lot more than my hand because if left nice, well defined red marks and big, puffy welts. My only issue is that I may have enjoyed it a little too much :)

Seriously though, I found the combination of belt marks and hand prints really exciting. When I have a slave of my own I plan on having a collection of various spanking implements, who says you have to choose just one? *wink*

8. Haha, my master tells me that he is currently working on putting together 'persuader 2' which, if I remember rightly, will be made of longer and thinner plastic strips. He's going to be calling it 'the grey wolf' :D

9. Nyx

Nyx Member

Heh, I'm finding myself hoping that my top doesn't decide to check out this particular thread *grins* He's altogether too inventive, anyway. Like the homemade anklespreader he's currently working on.

A wet towel? Really? *muses* I never would have thought that would actually hurt...

10. Prissy

Prissy Member

Have you ever been "rat-tailed" Nyx? It is a painful experience, and is worse when wet.

11. Nyx

Nyx Member

Oh. Good point, Prissy. I didn't think of that. *wince* Ouch!

Not possible. *grins*
    The belt didn't leave noticeable marks, although I've since been informed that my top wasn't using full strength. A scary thought, that one. But the hairbrush left welts. Probably because it had holes in it.

Good point! :-D

12. Prissy

Prissy Member

I kind of figured, Nyx, that you either had never been rat-tailed, or you had forgotten about it.

13. filfy

filfy Member

i only recieved my first propper flogging a few days ago. as my back was already raw it was very very painful... i loved every second of it. Other that than my Domme has only used her hands. Oh, and though not really a spanking implement, my Domme made a whip by plaiting together some shoe laces, leaving the plastic coated ends loose giving it four tails. it stings like a bitch, and for what it is, leaves some nice welts =)

14. Nyx

Nyx Member

Do you guys like having marks after?
    I personally do, because I like the evidence after a session with the hairbrush or some other implement.

15. I do, especially when they're spectacular. I asked my master to scratch my back tonight too, and apparently it left some marks that were still visible a good while later :)