Spanking Implements

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just wondering what all you have used, and what you like/don't like or would recommend.

So far my top and I have mostly played with his hand, a belt and a hairbrush that hurts like hell. He's hinted at wanting a paddle with holes, and I've suggested a riding crop. (which I actually have access to, being involved in equestrian activities)

Any thoughts? What have you tried and liked?

:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

As you've seen in my pics, a truly beautiful flogger. The variation in pain depends not only on how hard it is swung, etc., but I've also noticed that the position I'm in for the flogging makes a difference. For example, I find that it hurts more on my arse when I'm on all fours, and is worse on my back when I'm stood upright, and vice versa.

I've also been spanked plenty, which was really nice, belted, and also hit with a doubled up length of extremely thin leather. I've been hit with a bullwhip and a cat-o'-nine-tails, but the guy wielding both of those instruments had no knowledge whatsoever of what he was doing.

The weirdest thing I've been hit with, though, is a toy my master made and named the 'persuader'. This is basically a bunch of long plastic strips taped together, and while it looks a bit shit, it definitely does its job ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

When I am allowed to be the Domme I normally use my hand but last night I used a belt. I liked the belt a lot more than my hand because if left nice, well defined red marks and big, puffy welts. My only issue is that I may have enjoyed it a little too much :)

Seriously though, I found the combination of belt marks and hand prints really exciting. When I have a slave of my own I plan on having a collection of various spanking implements, who says you have to choose just one? *wink*

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

Prissy