Mind control and hypnotism

dusk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi

One of my biggest fantasies has and always will be mind control. The idea that I'm not responsible for what I'm doing and don't have to worry about justifying my actions to myself has always been a very exiting concept for me.

I explored this a bit through a couple of hypnosis recordings I found on the internet but seem to be having trouble finding any more. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place?

So I just wanted to ask, has anyone else done this? What was your experience with it like and could you recommend any places where I could find more of this stuff?

arigatou gozaimasu :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Little_M

I think this is a fetish for similar reasons that most girls have rape fantasies. They feel guilty for engaging in stuff generally looked down on by the public... but if it's against their will, that's a-okay, and they can still enjoy it, too.

I would love to be hypnotized, though xD Except... I would want to be conscious during the whole thing. Which I don't think would happen... But I could pretend to be hypnotized? :p

Fileboom Premium Account

dusk

I think this is a fetish for similar reasons that most girls have rape fantasies. They feel guilty for engaging in stuff generally looked down on by the public... but if it's against their will, that's a-okay, and they can still enjoy it, too.

I would love to be hypnotized, though xD Except... I would want to be conscious during the whole thing. Which I don't think would happen... But I could pretend to be hypnotized? :p

Actually when I got hypnotized I felt conscious the whole time. I thought it didn't work at first but someone explained to me that hypnosis is just like being in really relaxed state, where your more open to suggestions. Unless you go like, really deep. But I heard that's something you have to practice at getting good at.

...Or maybe that's what they wanted me to think o_0...

Fileboom Premium Account