Sorry for the Hiatus

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Everyone is different really. Master had a car accident five years ago that nearly killed him. Once of the many bones he broke was his pelvis, so we actually thought we wouldn't be able to have children at all. We figured that if the crash was enough to break his pelvis it probably injured him elsewhere down there too. It may have had something to do with why it took us so long. It may have cause a low sperm count. Either way, I know people who have gotten pregnant the month they were fully off their birth control. There's nothing saying you guys won't get pregnant that quickly. It's very likely.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

Sate Sprie, I'm totally not a creeper
but your profile says you're 19, did you really get married at 17?!
I'm 18, and I cant imagine being married, or having a child. In fact, I avoid the latter part like the plague

People always congratulate those who get children, but I can/could never do that... I'm getting a vasectomy sterilization, myself. Not that I have my girl yet, but when I do. I know that almost all don't feel the way I do, but they should.

(Sorry, I don't actually mean to be rude. You can disregard this.)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

I got married when I was 18 actually. We married in December so it's not been as long as it seems. Master was out of college and had a really good paying job when I married him, so had this not been the case and I had to work as well as go to college we wouldn't have had a baby. I've always really liked children. I've wanted them since my sister had my nephew when I was 8. I did, however, know better than to get pregnant when it was a bad time. If I wasn't in a situation were I had time time to spend with our son, we wouldn't have gotten pregnant. It was very thoroughly thought out beforehand. Master is 28 by the way, although he looks like he's about 20. He still gets carded when he tries to buy beer. :p

Also I didn't think either of you were rude. I don't take offense easily and I tend to think I'm pretty understanding and level-headed.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Ceilidh

Yeah Jey, everyone is different. It took us three months of unprotected sex (our view was if we got pregnant we got pregnant, if we didn't we didn't). After I had our son, I chose the IUD birth control (AMAZING!!!! Would deffinanatly do that again!). Within the month that was removed I was pregnant again.

And Silly. I am 24. I have been married for 5 years. I got married at 18, but within 20 days I turned 19...

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

We did the same thing. For a couple of months we *tried* to get pregnant, and when we didn't instead of being bummed each time I got my period we just decided what happens, happens. It took us 5 months (roughly) of unprotected sex to get pregnant. I heard, though it may be an old wives tale kind of thing, that if you stop trying to get pregnant and relax it will happen a lot sooner. I don't know about that though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

I think that just like every pregnancy is different, every time you try to get pregnant the length of time it takes differs. I think your not considered to be at risk for being infertile until you've been trying for two years, but since you've already had children you know there's no problem there. ^_^ I think getting pregnant is more of a timing thing.

Fileboom Premium Account