Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I thought you said in another post that you have 3 children? :confused:

I'm sorry about your miscarriage though :(

Nope. I only have one child. I have another 3 year old I watch sometimes (hopefully not anymore with us moving and all)...And I have a cat and dog who can be like children sometimes...and a husband who acts like he is six sometimes. lol:D Oh, and our future room mates have a 6 month old...

Thanks you two. :) I just wished I could of carried her to term...We both wanted a baby girl. Now I'm afraid I'll have twins next time.

I have been told I have a 2% chance of having twins -- twins run in both of our families. I have already been in a 2% bracket once. What is to keep me from falling back into another 2% bracket?? (Chorioamnionitis, happens in 2% of pregnancies. That is what caused my miscarriage.)

I am also wondering if the reason I haven't been able to get pregnant these last 10 months is because of all of the ultrasounds I had (I had about 9 done in 2 months time...before the miscarriage I had a lot of random bleeding, and by a lot I mean it was like water breaking -- a lot and suddenly) and all of the xrays I had when I broke my ankles a few months later...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

sluttysub

I know this is a bit belated, but I was digging through all the threads and happened upon this one. Your son is absolutely adorable!!! Congrats! :)

"I must be the old lady - married for 13 years and our son is 10, he is almost taller than me now!"
And Subspace, you're not an old lady. My daughter is 9! Eek, where did the time go?:eek:

Fileboom Premium Account

Your son is very adorable! Can I hold him?! :D

We were told that getting pregnant takes longer when there is more stress in your lives. Probably why people get pregnant when drunk a lot. It took us 2months of unprotected sex to get pregnant. To us this was extremely fast.

I have been married for 3years last month and we have a 3month old girl. I'm 25 and my wife is 24.

Being a daddy is the single best feeling in the world! I wouldn't change it for anything!

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

Congrats on your baby girl! =) I love babies.

It seems people now and days think you should be able to get pregnant the instant you want to. I also thought we were semi-fast at conceiving. I know it really doesn't feel that way though at the time.

I have to agree that being a parent is one of the best feelings ever. Single like is great, but there's nothing like holding and caring for a child that you created. =)

And yes, you can hold him. ^_^

Fileboom Premium Account