Something is wrong with Ezra.

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey Ezra, glad to know you're feeling a bit better
But yeah, I'm here with everyone saying that I'm here for you as well
And I know kinda how you feel. My parents always said they were there for me, but really, when it came down to me as a person and my feelings, they weren't. They only really cared about me succeeding, and they never noticed how I was feeling. Hell, they don't even know who I am anymore, because they stopped paying attention to 'me' and only paid attention to what I did or didn't do. I actually just got done sending my father a card saying 'you're no longer my father, don't expect to hear from me again'. So, even though I had parents who fed me and put a roof over my head, I always kinda felt distant from them, cuz no matter what I tried to tell them, they never heard me right, and it got so bad that I just stopped talking to them, cuz I'd rather go through the pain of not talking to them then the pain of trying to talk and being misunderstood.
Wow...I just got on a hard rant of my own problems.....whoops ^^ sorry bout that. Anywho, all in all, I'm here to support you just like everyone else

Now, as for what sebastian said, personally I wouldn't go for the word 'vulnerable' either. Submission is all about a sub/slave putting themselves in the hands of another person. I can see where this may make someone feel depressed, because I've actually sorta had it myself (in character, not as myself. Hard to explain that one, if anyone's really interested in hearing the whole character bit, pm me and I'll explain it) where I've looked at the situation and said "look at yourself, listening to someone else, bending to someone else's will. You're so fucking pathetic. You're nothing but a bitch, a lap dog, you're nothing" and really, it made me feel downright worthless. While this may be a small part of submission, cuz most hard-core slaves will say that they don't matter, the only thing that matters ever in the world is their Master and their Master's pleasure, for those of us who aren't that hard-core, or are aiming to get there but aren't there yet, then it is depressing to see yourself as worthless.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EZRA

Everyone has been so kind *Blushing*

It was about being emotionally vulnerable for me, when my defenses are down and I'm not in a good space.I feel like I'm compleatly defenseless, there is nothing to stop the little slings and arrows of just every day from deeply affecting me.

I'm not concerned with my masculinity.:)
I have a strong feminine aspect to my sexuality and I love it!
That's not to say that I'm don't have a masculine aspect either it's just in my case the balance is tipped towards the feminine.

Go easy on sebastion guys I understood what he meant and took no offense.

Don't worry kittengrey if this thread turns into a dumping ground I will have been proud to have started it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

I'm glad to hear it, Ezra. Offending people unintentionally is the last thing I ever want to do. The only people I'm an asshole to are my subs, and only when they want it. (I'd rather be hurt than hurt someone else, which is somewhat paradoxical for a dom.) In a way, I envy the vulnerability that subs have. One of the very challenging things about domming for me is it doesn't give me much room to be vulnerable and exposed. Perhaps in time as I develop a more long-term relationship with a sub that may change, but at least the gay subs I meet don't want me to be that way. But vulnerability is crucial for emotional intimacy (at least conventional emotional intimacy), and most men are taught early on to be so tough that they can't let anyone in emotionally or express their feelings in a healthy way. So in that sense your vulnerability is a rare gift.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

kittengrey

I made Master a sobbing wreck once
No joke. I walked out of the house cuz he offended me, and I left a note. My grandma came to pick me up, and when he got home from work and didn't find me (or the note cuz the idiot didn't look on the table when he got home) he freaked the fuck out. Like, jumped in front of a cop car, punched the cop when the cop wasn't co-operating with him, then I finally called him that night and he couldn't talk on the phone. alls I heard was him sobbing; he couldn't get a coherent word out.
I like knowing that my Master isn't afraid to break down and cry if he needs to, and we both know that we're there for each other for comfort and support. Hell, my bdsm cravings have been screwing with me so bad I've been on the verge of a melt-down for days.
So, yeah, I agree with sebastian when saying that the vulnerability of both partners is crucial for emotional intimacy.

Fileboom Premium Account