Snow

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No, but I've threatened a few people with snowballs down their clothes :D

Actually, my flat is really, really cold lately, and my master and I have taken to laying our icy cold hands on each other's naked skin...now that is a torture in itself :eek:

We're hoping to take naked outdoor pics tomorrow, and it's so, so cold...I had wondered about doing this in the snow, if we get enough snow this year, but I'm a bit scared to :(

You could maybe do something with ice though? Make a sort of ice lolly dildo or something...not sure how safe that would be though, as I once heard a story about a woman getting one stuck inside her :eek: It took 20 minutes with a hairdrier to get rid of it, and thaw her out again :eek:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

pepeluism

Not sure if this is what you're after but I had a mistress who use to throw me out in the snow naked during the winter.

Sometimes she would send me out to masturbate and wouldn't let me in until I came.

Other times she would send me out for a "switch" so she could punish me. Of course, she wouldn't just take the first one, so I would have to make multiple trips.

Some tips: If there's snow on the ground, you really want to beg to be allowed to wear shoes. If you are out without shoes, better hurry with your task. You will get frostbyte pretty fast.

In general, you want your Master/Mistress to be careful. There is a point where your body will just not be able to warm up again, so if you are planning to be out for a while with no clothes on, it's good to have a warm bath ready.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

pepeluism

And how long it's possible to be naked outdoors in your opinion?

Depends on the circumstances, of course (temperature, wind chill, snow, etc.)

I've been out up to 20 minutes at a time in below 30 degrees temperature. Your Dom does need to know what he/she is doing and be able to tell when there's danger. Again, circumstances change. Sometimes I could have gone longer, sometimes it could be too far.

I've been out much longer times naked when it's about 40 degrees out. If I'm out doing hard labor (pulling a rickshaw, carrying things) I can last a lot longer.

Fileboom Premium Account